[IP] Re:Que Sara

Oh dear Sara, my mother always said I was disturbed--now I know why *S*.
I've been aiming for that elusive 6.0 for years, but for some reason never
come close.  It's ok to have a target, even if we miss a lot.  (now don't
get me started on toilet training, something you girls don't know about
;-).  But isn't it curious that us diabetics think 6.0 is maybe a too low
target,  whereas skaters think it the top mark?