[IP] Forgotten Bolus

I would appreciate anyone's thoughts on a missed bolus.  Alex is still
trying to get in a routine and we have missed a bolus.  He does a
corrective before meals and then bolus after(since his eyes are always
bigger than his stomach).  So when he does his test 2 hours post and it
is high we realized he missed a bolus, this has happened twice.  We
asked the CDE what was the best way to handle it.  She responded
prevention.  Well DUH.  We did a corrective to bring the high down but
he seems to go low from that.  I know this is a YMMV but I would
appreciate your thoughts.

mother of Alex(10) pumping 2 weeks.