[IP] RE: Sara is right as is Barb (IMHO)

I agree totally with Sara! We are only human and indeed you can keep your
Bg's between the 80 - 120 levels but who on the planet wants to be that
diligent? Answer me that!  That is exactly what I wanted the pump for.
Better control but flexibility. I am proud that I can now go with Sara's dad
to Dairy Queen and bolus in 12 or fourteen units and get a malt. You see,
her dad is just like her. He enjoys them sweets too! Blue Bell and DQ! LOL

Buddy Barber