[IP] DIET FOR STRESS: This is a joke! Enjoy it!

To All:

I received this joke in my e-mail today and just had to share.  I got a
real kick out of it. :)

-- BEGIN included message

DIET FOR STRESS: This diet is designed to help you cope with the stress that
builds up during the day.

1/2 grapefruit
1 slice whole wheat toast
8 oz. skim milk

4 oz. lean broiled chicken breast
l cup steamed spinach
1 cup herb tea
1 Oreo cookie

Mid-Afternoon snack:
The rest of Oreos in the package
2 pints Rocky Road ice cream, nuts, cherries and whipped cream
1 jar hot fudge sauce

2 loaves garlic bread
4 cans or 1 large pitcher Coke
1 large sausage, mushroom, and cheese pizza
3 Snickers bars

Late Evening Snack:
Entire frozen Sara Lee cheesecake (eaten directly from freezer)

Additional Rules for this Diet:
1. If you eat something and no one sees you eat it, it has no calories.
2. When you eat with someone else, calories don't count if you do not eat
more than they do.
3. Food used for medicinal purposes NEVER count, such as hot chocolate,
brandy, toast and Sara Lee Cheesecake.
4. If you fatten up everyone else around you, then you look thinner.
5. Things licked off knives and spoons have no calories if you are in the
process of preparing something.
6. Anything consumed while standing has no calories. This is due to gravity
and the density of the caloric mass.
7. Anything consumed from someone else's plate has no calories since the
calories rightfully belong to the other person and will cling to his/her

-- END included message