[IP] Letters to Ins. companies

Great!!  Thanks Michael!  Let us know when it's up and running?
Mom to Erik 10, Britta 8, Kell 4 (dx'd @ 2 1/2) and Sten 4 mos.

<<<<<<<<<This seems to be of general interest. I will set up a web page full
of letters that have been sent to insurance companies.
I'll remove your names (but leave the ins co name there).
Please send copies of letters by e-mail to:
email @ redacted
if you send as an attachment, make it word 3, text, word perfect 5.0
or by fax at
650 494 3356
This may take me a while, but it is definitely on my " to-do " list