Re: [IP] Letters to ins. companies

> I anticipate a similar battle with our insurance company....would
> LOVE some example letters!  You can email me direct at

This seems to be of general interest. I will set up a web page full
of letters that have been sent to insurance companies.

I'll remove your names (but leave the ins co name there).

Please send copies of letters by e-mail to:

email @ redacted

if you send as an attachment, make it word 3, text, word perfect 5.0

or by fax at

650 494 3356

This may take me a while, but it is definitely on my " to-do " list