Re: [IP] Research Study: Interruption of CSII (lispro v humalog)

> Sheesh, I sure hope they didn't spend what could have been
> CURE-related research dollars on this study.  I feel quite certain
> most pumpers on this list could have told them half this information
> at least!  Ellen H. Ullman

Maybe so, but it DOCUMENTS the fact that one should not worry about a
pump failure during the night when using Humalog. This subject comes
up all the time and is an argument used frequently by some docs to
continue NPH for kids during pump start up or to use only regular
rather than Humalog.