Re: [Re: [IP] retinopathy question ]

Hi, thanks for answering my question.  I have another question though,
hopefully someone can help me.  I went to the eye doc today...he found a few
spots in my left eye.  This is the first time in my 17 yrs with diabetes
there has ever been anything wrong coming up in a test like that.  He told me
it may be nothing...my pump was malfunctioning a few weeks back and as a
result I was 300-500 for a week straight...he said that might be when the
spots appeared.  Anyway, he said it is probably nothing to worry about, but
they may disappear.  It may be something or nothing, he said...I'm going back
in a few months to check the progress.  What do you think about this?  Could
he be right when he says that they could disappear and nothing could be
wrong?  Please help!  Thanks, Kelly