RE: [IP] Re: Popcorn Contest

We can wait.  I leave on vacation on Sat. anyway.  Also, it would skew our
results if the movie were a tear jerker for you and we were not as
emotional.  I can understand your feelings.  I remember well the day my
parents left me at college and my mom left in tears.  I am only thankful I
had not been diagnosed with IDDM at that point or she would have been a
total wreck.  You will make it.  Your phone bill will be significantly
higher though.

Susan S.