[IP] Popcorn Toppings

<A good topping for air-popped or microwave popcorn is "I
Can't Believe It's Not Butter" spray.>

Susan K. - I agree.  I also like to sprinkle a bit of Molly McButter Natural
Cheese Flavor Sprinkles on the popcorn after spraying.  The stuff is fat free
and 1 tsp is just 1 CHO and 125 mg salt if you are watching that.  I also
have a container mixed half and half with brewers yeast and the cheese
sprinkles - I like that, too.  It's not even 8:00 am and now I'm hungry for

Enjoy, Joanne Mc