[IP] (no subject)

 <<The medical information I am familiar
with does not offer such high overshoot.  Good control should always be
much less than you suggest.  I think some good references are in order.
Bob Blakely>>

Since I do not have current access to medical references, why don't we all
just ignore what I said. When I have access, then I will look it up and
report back, even if it means I have to correct what I said. How's that?

Bar ara B.