[IP] Re: Popcorn Contest

Now folks we are going to have to wait on the contest.  I am at a little
disadvantage.  My baby left yesterday for college.  Right now the depression
is not good on my BG's.  Surely, I will get use to not having her around and
then we can all go to the movie and pig out on popcorn.  Movie popcorn is not
my favorite tho.  May have to sneak my popcorn into the theater.  My husband
has me drying out.  He hasn't popped any in several days.  What does he think
he is doing to me?