Re: [IP] Re: Baskin-Robbins Carb count

The info on the cappuccino bars came from "The Complete
Book of Food Counts" by Corinne Netzer.  I also have a
booklet called "Nutrition in the Fast Lane" from Eli Lilly
and Company that lists cappuccino drinks.  In that booklet
a regular 8 oz. Cappuccino Blast has 22 carbs and an 8 oz.
non-fat Cappuccino Blast has 20 carbs.  It also notes that
adding whipped topping does not add any extra carbs.

Hope this helps.

--- email @ redacted wrote:
> Susan, what carb book are you using?  In my ADA Guide to
> Healthy Restaurant
> Eating the carbs for Cappuccino Blast range from 44-92
> carbs.  If the
> different books give a different amount, we really will
> be doing a guessing
> game.
> Gwenn

*  -- Susan K.  (^i^)               *