[IP] insurance battle

It was a very agonizing few weeks.  They took their time.  So we went ahead
and began pumping while waiting.  I was so scared, not knowing how we would
pay for it but knowing somehow we would find a way.  We were denied because
they said children should not be pumping, and that our child was in excellent
control on injections.  This, even though we were up to 5 or 6 injections a
day what with corrections.  Get this, they approved it initially, then
changed their minds!!  But in the end they approved it..  Such a stressful
nightmare - all during pump initiation time which was also a very difficult
time anyway.  I wish you the best - have great letters for you or anybody
else to copy.