[IP] RE: Doctors*&^#$%&**

>>I am really frustrated with my family Dr. (as usual). He always seem to
'blow me off' when ever I go to him with a problem ,,,<snip>...Oh well I
guess I just need to rant and rave, but what would you all do?>>

Find another doctor.
    There is no  benefit to remaining with a doctor who regularly dismisses
your concerns. I have no  signs of kidney damage, but when I once went in
complaining of back pain, my doc included a check for possible kidney
infection. Yours should have too, or taken the time to explain fully why a
pulled muscle was the only explanation. Setting a patient's mind at ease is
part of doctoring.
   The sooner you find the physician who will work with you, the better.