[IP] question for y'all

Ah, loving the south where I can say y'all again!

In the past year or so I seem to be experiencing a lot
of nausea at random times during the day.  And not to
get personal, but I have also had several periods of
constipation which never in my life had I had before.
I don't really
monitor these things (ie. I couldn't tell you when I am
most frequently nauseous or anything)
but I started thinking about
(okay I have no idea how to spell this...)

In people with this complication, how did it first present
itself in the very early stages?