[IP] re: unused insulin

No, you do not use the unused insulin rule unless you are correcting for a
high.  Because you will find that between meals that you have bolased
correctly, even if you are a little high, the unused insulin is enough to
cover.  Check it out, you'll see.  You will usually have more than enough to
cover.  There is no need to do this calculation each time, as well as it
being crazymaking.  I did it for awhile by mistake, and it was rediculous.
My child grazes.  This is only used to keep you from overcorrecting a high.