Re: [IP] Want to find a new endocrinologist for 8 yr old - Matthew

I'm guessing that Marlton is in South Jersey.  I live in central Jersey.  My
son's endocrinologist is Dr. Cynthia Meyers-Seifer.  She practices in St.
Peter's University Hospital in New Brunswick, NJ.  My son is 5 and started
pumping just last week.  If your family is committed, they will definitely
work with you.  The phone # is 732-745-8574.  Good luck!

Stacey Harmis