Re: [IP] Re: Want to find a new endocrinologist for 8 yr old - Matthew

Thanks for adjusting this - your time and effort to configure your mail
program are appreciated by all.

This message came across just fine, easily viewed and read by all members
of the list.

Thanks again :-)

Bob Burnett
mailto:email @ redacted