[IP] Re: Baskin-Robbins Carb count

In a message dated 8/18/1999 7:05:36 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< but my
 carb book lists a Baskin-Robbins Blast bar.  The carb count
 for the plain cappuccino is 18.0 and the mocha cappuccino
 is 21.0. >>
Susan, what carb book are you using?  In my ADA Guide to Healthy Restaurant
Eating the carbs for Cappuccino Blast range from 44-92 carbs.  If the
different books give a different amount, we really will be doing a guessing