Re: [IP] Doctors*&^#$%&**

In a message dated 8/18/99 6:35:39 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Am I wrong to
 assume when a person in their second decade of diabetes presents with flank
 pain that the kidneys should always be checked?? He didn't even to a urine
 dipstick test! And to top it all off I only have one good kidney due to a
 congenital defect. I would really like to protect the good one as much as
 possible. Oh well I guess I just need to rant and rave, but what would you
 all do? >>

I'd find a real doctor ...