Re: [IP] RE (IP) how much of a rise

At 08:02 PM 8/18/99 -0400, you wrote:
The norm for most people will be under 140, but 160- 180 is not
>Barbara B.

Barbara B.
I would be most interested in exactly where you got that information.
Where was it published.  What medical journal has printed it.  In what
year, month, issue does it appear?  The medical information I am familiar
with does not offer such high overshoot.  Good control should always be
much less than you suggest.  I think some good references are in order.
Bob Blakely