From: "Whitaker, Paul" <email @ redacted>
Subject: RE: [IP] Paul/stinging bolus

Hi Lori,

For most meals I bolus anywhere between 10 and 17 units. It has only been
this once I have experienced stinging, but if it happens again, then rather
than change the set, I'll split the bolus up as you suggest.

PS    Anyone out there know what the correct form of bolus in the plural
I guess we have a choice of bolus', boluss, bolus's and boluses