RE: [IP] popcorn can be deceiving

I suggest all of us popcorn lovers take in a movie and treat ourselves to
the same size of movie popcorn.. I guess to standardize, we should all visit
the same theatre (Carmike, etc.).  The next day we all compare carbs we
calculated and bolus selected and whoever comes the closest to a good bg
after the movie wins.

Now we just have to pick which movie we see so none of that added excitement
of one vs. another will provide any of us with higher levels of adrenalin
for false elevations

Guess we need to pick what time we select as well since basals vary

Nothing is easy with this stuff, is it??

Susan S.