Re: [IP] Want to find a new endocrinologist for 8 yr old - Matthew

<<how much longer will the current endos stick their heads in the sand?
Demand they start practicing 20th century medicine before the 21st century
arrives.  Off my soapbox!>>

Ellen, please don't ever get off your soapbox!! I for one love it when you
climb on up there!! Without you and others like you, many of us would not be
were we are today, or have the courage to speak our minds!!

Love ya!!