[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]
[Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

Re: [IP] Want to find a new endocrinologist for 8 yr old - Matthew

Jim and Carol, you can also start or enhance your search for a ped endo for 
your son by contacting your area's pump rep, either from Disetronic or 
Minimed. They have lists of Drs. that use pumps in children, at least ours 
Good luck -- you won't regret looking hard and fighting for the pump if you 
pursue it!

Mom of Amy, 13
Insulin Pumpers website http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/
for mail subscription assistance, contact: HELP@insulin-pumpers.org