[IP] Re: Is it Just you???

Dianne wrote:

>  Do you think having cojones as a female is yet another diabetic
> complication?

probably, but I think any chronic illness you choose to do battle with just
makes them grow on you.  If anything...it is not a complication, but a Bonus.
 It has given me a somewhat masculine strength in my ability to cope
reaonably well with my diabetes...NOT that coping is a male thing...just that
being able to stand up for yourself in the face of the GREAT AND WONDERFUL
OZ...I mean DOCTOR is definitely not for the weaker willed soul.

Now if only it could help my sex life...