[IP] Frans phopas!!

Fran wrote:

> I don't do digest.

LOL - literally huh, with that gastro! (sorry - I know gastro is no laughin
gmatte, but thought you would appreciate the humor)

> then theirs my phopas ( I hope you get what I mean here, for I do
> not know how to spell well and spell checker didn't know either

that's cuz your spell checker don't speak french, right frere roy?  the
correct spelling is Faux Pas...It literally means "false step," and with a
mouth as loud and obnoxious as mine, it is a good word to know how to spell!!