We have BC/BS of IL and have many problems with them. One problem we have is
my husband's company is in IL and we live in MN, they keep telling us to use
our prescription card that only works in IL.,  we have been told all kinds
of thing from them,. They will not pay for our doctors bills b/c no matter
how the bill are sent to them, they say it is the wrong way. We always have
to get involved in this matter to get it settled. We finally got our doctor
bills from 1998 settled. As far as the prescriptions are concerned we have
to pay up front and get reimbursed from them later. I don't think they read
any of the stuff b/c the first thing they do is say " is not covered". We
have had them say sometimes insulin was not covered. We had a fit about that
one. When we call them, everyone has a different answer. This is just one of
the small things that has happen to us with BC/BS. Sorry about the venting.

Deborah mom to Eve 12
DXed 5/3/96 pumping 5/21/99