[IP] Re First HbA1C since going on the puump & Insurance Coverage

Thank you to all of you who responded to my request for information on
challenging the refusal of my insurance company to pay for my pump.  I
forgot to mention that the insurance company is called Aetna.  Has anyone
ever dealt with this company?  Also I have secondary insurance through my
husband's insurance with Great Western Life.  They told me verbally that
they would not cover the pump itself but would give me coverage for
supplies but they would not put it in writing.  I have been unable to claim
even my pump supplies from them because they expect me to claim from Aetna
first and Aetna just said that they would not pay for the pump but didn't
even answer my question regarding the pump supplies.  I have asked them for
an answer on the pump supplies but they have not got back to me yet.  I am
worried that if Aetna refuses to cover my pump supplies, then Great Western
Life will use that as an excuse not to follow through with their verbal
assurance that they would pay 70% of my pump supplies either.  I have to
put on my insurance forms that I do have another insurance company (that is
Aetna) so they are sure to question why Aetna isn't paying for them.
Thanks again for all the helpful advice.  I HATE THIS ASPECT OF THE DISEASE
MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE.  IT MAKES ME FEEL LIKE A BEGGAR WITH A BEGGING
BOWL WHINING FOR HANDOUTS!!!!!!!!!