From: David C Breeden <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Wednesday, August 18, 1999 8:46 AM
Subject: Re: [IP] Re:insulin @ room temp (humalog)

> > > Ruth,
> > > There's really no need to refrigerate the bottle of insulin you're
currently using.  I keep a bottle in my purse for approximately a month at a
time.  In 13 1/2 years, I have had 1 bottle of insulin go bad.  And even
then, I'm not sure it was due to heat.  It was NPH and could have just been
a bad, flukey batch.  Don't worry about keeping it cold.  Just keep it from
boiling.  ;-)