[IP] inserting a sill.

I hope I 'm doing this right, we use Outlook Express 4 and had to change to
Outlook Express 5 b/c my daughter (Eve's sister) is going to the U of Minn.
and this is the version they are using. Put it in last night. If isn't right
let me know, I mean about been text only.

Well, on to the subject, Eve has only used soft-sets and would like to try
the sills. We will be doing this sometime late today or tomorrow. I looked
on the How To page and it looks easy. Anything else I should know?

Deborah mom to Eve 12
DXed 5/3/96 pumping 5/21/99