[IP] Admin's

To the Insulin Pumpers Adminisntrators:

For all you do, this carb's for you! (cotton candy, maybe? LOL)  Anyhow,
even though I've only been tagging along for a couple of months or so,
I've learned so much.  It is a great help to a new pumper like me to
hear from other newbies as well as experienced folks with answers to
problems I'm puzzling about.  Some topics have come up with amazing
timing.   Anyhow, thanks for taking time out of your busy,
carb-counting, bolusing lives to lend an ear and support the rest of us
that benefit from your effort.