Re: [IP] Converting from Ounces to Grams

Ellen, you got it figured right---must have been a math major :-)
I love pancakes and waffles, and for Ihop, that seems about right.  I need
about 6 U to handle 2 pancakes with maple syrup.  But as you know,
pancakes do not always come in the same size.   So it is not always easy to
judge, even by weight, like if they have blueberries in them or buckwheat
flour, etc.   That 0.44 factor could be higher or lower by +/- 50%.  Enjoy.

<<<<I have a question.  This AM I am having two left-over pancakes from IHOP.
According to the Stop the Rollercoaster guide in the back, Prepared pancakes
have a value of .44 per gram.  From the research I have done, it seems like
there are 28.3 grams in one ounce.  Based on that, 5.5 ounces of pancakes is
155 grams (5.5 * 28.3).  So the two pancakes are a total of about 68 grams
of carbohydrates (155 * .44).  Does that sound right?  I didn't think a
pancake was over 30 grams a piece!
Let me know what you think.
Ellen Compell (Age 30.......>>>>>>>>>