Re: [IP] Re (IP) how much of a rise

I agree with you Gianna.  I wonder where Barbara got her info, but she is a
nurse and must be basing it on something in clinical practise.   But from
lots of people I talk to these days, someone with a post prandial peak of
180 might be considered someone to watch for diabetes.  I think most
normals will rarely if ever peak above 140.  Easy enough for you to try it
with some volunteer friends *S*

<<<<<wow.  I have read lots of things that say that nondiabetic people
rarely if
ever go above 140 even after a high carb meal.  --Gianna>>>>>>>