[IP] Converting from Ounces to Grams

I have a question.  This AM I am having two left-over pancakes from IHOP.
According to the Stop the Rollercoaster guide in the back, Prepared pancakes
have a value of .44 per gram.  From the research I have done, it seems like
there are 28.3 grams in one ounce.  Based on that, 5.5 ounces of pancakes is
155 grams (5.5 * 28.3).  So the two pancakes are a total of about 68 grams
of carbohydrates (155 * .44).  Does that sound right?  I didn't think a
pancake was over 30 grams a piece!

Let me know what you think.

Ellen Compell (Age 30)
Type II, Pumping since Dec. 1998