Re: [IP] Baskin Robbins Ice cream

Yes,  they can give carb counts at Baskin Robbins!  I asked one day,  & the
girl behind the counter handed me a HUGE 3 ring binder full of all kinds of
paper work.  She told me it said in there somewhere,  but she didn't know
where!   I weeded thru all the papers and found the nutrition sheets on all
the different varieties of ice cream.  They even had listings for their
cakes, etc!    Just ask.........but be prepared to find it yourself!!
Good luck!  Teressa