Re: [IP] Re: Cotton Candy.../Sugar Madness...Frozen Coke Carbs

In a message dated 8/18/99 6:18:15 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Okay fellow lister's...anyone been into a Baskin Robbins Ice Cream
 Store?  Can they give you carb counts?
 I tried e-mailing the BASKIN ROBBINS but never heard back. >>

There's an 800 number posted in the store you can call and ask for carb
counts on any of its products. Nutritional information is listed for some of
its products -- usually on a poster on the wall somewhere. It's my
understanding that B-R's owner/president/whatever, has a child with DM, so
I've always found the company to be quite responsive to questions about
nutritional content. I've even called while standing there, ice cream in
hand, and it hasn't had time to melt.  :-)