[IP] Re: Cotton Candy.../Sugar Madness...Frozen Coke Carbs

Okay fellow lister's...anyone been into a Baskin Robbins Ice Cream
Store?  Can they give you carb counts?

I tried e-mailing the BASKIN ROBBINS but never heard back.

I THINK I'd like to try one of the BR's Cappuccino Blasts...anyone know
the carb count for this sweet treat?  I haven't had the nerve to
actually walk into Baskin Robbins because I didn't wish to be
disappointed IF carb counts are not available!

Becky LaSpina
IDDM -1957  pump since 12/29/98