[IP] retinopathy question

Hi folks
This isn't about pumpiong but I've got an urgent question about retinopathy.
My eye has been blood-filled fro about a week and i can't get to see
or speak to
my eye doc or even anyone at the eye hospital until September. Long
story, don't ask!
I've had loads of bleeds before and usually the hyst clear up
eventually. But I'm flying on Sunday and I wondered if anyone knew if
the increase in pressure might be dangerous? It's only a couple of
hours' flight.

Please reply privately as I'm way behind on digests at the moment.