[IP] RE: Insulin Pump

Jack, I started on the Minimed 507 pump on Feb 1 this year. It would be
unthinkable to go back to shots. In June my wife and I did the the 20 hour
flight from Sydney to London to see our daughter and grandchildren who live
there. My bs's stayed on track so we were all able to enjoy dinner a few
hours after we arrived.  If only pumps had been available in Australia many
tears ago.  Even now the 'experts' here do not want to know about them.
Alan Reed.