[IP] no more PMS!?!

Ginny wrote

> There are many things that makes ones BGs go higher..hormones is
> another..changes in hormones everymonth affects females what are
> we suppose to do about that?

Maybe if they could CURE PMS, fewer diabetic women would have
complications!!!  Now THERE is a bandwagon all the male researchers in the
world can hop on - think of the possibilities...no more PMS?  wow - what a
concept.  though I bet they would be scared to actually CURE this one..If we
were capable, strong and non-debilitated for the entire month, think of the
damage we could do!!!!  bwahahahahaaaa

oh, and by the way, I am not PMSing this week...