[IP] Personally

I know we all have our little pet peeves that upset us, personally I don't
care when people repost what has been said, as long as they are putting there
2 cents worth in.  I would rather read a post 500 times with what the person
has to say on the subject included, than read 500 posts about who keeps doing
it.  I think it is hilarious that the person who has the problem with it, has
done it herself, only she didn't have any insight she just reposted what I
wrote.  No anger here, just laughter.  I love you all without you I would be
so far behind on information.  :-)