[IP] re: unused insulin rule

When you check your unused insulin, you will usually find you have enough and
don't need to do a correctiion.  We often find we have more than enough, but
Stanford says not to worry.  Just when you find you are short, do you make up
the difference.  This really happens most when she wants to eat again, before
her 3 hrs. are up, because we are not usually checking that soon again unless
she wants to eat.