Re: [IP] soccer/Chtp. 15 agreement

> Kevin disconnects during practice. We check him before. When in the
> past we have checked him afterwards we are floored! He is usually in
> the mid to high 300's.
If you can fix this, he will feel better and play better. Lily checks
at half time and will do an arbitrary best guess bolus to keep her
bg's from rising. Usually a unit or two.  She does without insulin
for a few hours afterwards unless she eats. This has not been a
consistent pattern, only happened for about half a season. Recently,
the rise has not occured and she's back to the pattern of a few years
ago where the activity drops her bg's.  I suspect it may have to do
with "competitive tension" when you're at the top of the league and
must win to stay there. She gets a big bg rise before an important
game that is make or break for championships. Now she just does a pre
game bolus and that usually works. Pick-up games don't have that
effect..... interesting!