Re: [IP] Lifescan Fast Take Meters; Reading high?

Forrest -

When I got the FastTake (from somebody on the list) i called FastTake for
instructions and they said their readings are 17% higher!  So, if possible,
use your old meter that you relied on, along with the new FastTake, and make
the judgement as to which is higher or more dependable!  Personally, I've
used many meters and none has been the same as any other, so GO for it!  I
have goteedn nothing for nothiin!  I think you''ll will soopm    crise!