Re: [IP] carb count of movie popcorn

> I have to say, michael...is there anything that you DON"T know about
> these quirky pump things?

Well, 5 years ago I didn't know zip! I am a typical
scientest/engineer, I observe and record everything. I am merely
regurgitating my observations and those of others that have shared
there insights with the rest of us here on the list. Sort of a human
tape recorder, if you will. Without a lot of help, this knowledge
would not be available at all.