Re: [IP] Re: Cotton candy

In a message dated 8/16/99 11:52:08 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Jane, Jane, Jane, it's hard to teach  old dogs new tricks *S*.  I
 too have had to work hard to change after so many years of not
 thinking and without the advantage of a pump.  But as we all now
 know so well, a carb is a carb is a carb.  >>
  I wrote my response before reading yours Wayne, honest!  I guess great
minds think alike...