Re: [IP] Re: Cotton candy

In a message dated 8/16/99 10:32:28 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Other than you're talking about your life, or that of someone you love,
 maybe more than yourselves?????  One minute of pleasure?  For what?  You (or
 ANY kid can't live without
  cotton candy?  Excuse me?)  Who are you kidding ???  Yourselves?
 Get real - diabets kills in the most horrible way - a little at a time -
 your eyes, your kidneys,
 your feet!  Don't you KNOW that?
 Jane >>
 Jane, Jane, Jane,

Calm down.  We're not discussing cotton candy at one meal, we are discussing
having it once in a while.  And since it is only about 15 carbos, its no
different from a slice of bread or an apple.  After all, a carbo is a carbo,
right?  Not exactly something for a balanced diet, but no reason to skip it
altogether either.