Re: [IP] carb count of movie popcorn

I am so glad you brought up popcorn.  I have yet to figure out how to bolus
for that delicious stuff.  I go to bed normal then wake up in the middle of
the night very high.  I bolus then.  When I get up in the AM I am high and
have to bolus again.  There has to be a way to eat popcorn.  I do not want to
give it up.  I could eat popcorn and forget the meal.  This only happens when
I eat popcorn.  By the way this is my popcorn popped in a little olive oil
and some cheddar cheese shake on it.  I don't eat movie popcorn--don't like